The new issue of The European Actuary (Number 35 – September 2023) is now available and can be downloaded from the AAE website.
The theme of this issue is: Catastrophe Risks.
This issue's articles:
- Developing strategies for natural catastrophes | Interview with Marie ScholerBridging the insurance gap - a global challenge for financial resilience | by Monika Lis
- Some thoughts on Nat Cat and insurance policies | by Michael Schüte and Dorothea Diers
- AAE position on IORP II Directive | by Tatiana Bitunska and Philip Shier
- EAD 2023 - a successful European Actuarial Day with opportunities for improvement | by the EAD 2023 Organising Team
- Why natural catastrophe frequency-severity adjustments underestimate tail risks from climate change | by Cameron Rye
- Catastrophe | column by Loudina Erasmus
Please visit the webpage of The European Actuary on the AAE website for prior issues or further details.